NZ Wedding Stationery
Hand-Drawn and Custom-Made
Wedding Stationery Counts
NZ Wedding Stationery that resonances your personality found in Queenstown
I know you have heard the sayings “first impressions count” and “never judge a book by its cover”. The truth is we all evaluate situations within minutes. So, when opening your wedding invitation or seeing your wedding stationery, guests become excited in a matter of minutes. They plan what to wear and some guests even buy a new outfit. Your wedding invites secretly tell them how serious this upcoming event is to you. The down side is, if you aren’t putting an effort into your stationery, your guests may not make an effort either.
Wedding invites are actually the first thing guests see. So, I believe it is important to have my strikingly one-of-a-kind, hand-drawn wedding invitations. Perhaps, stunning on the day wedding stationery made for you. I organised all your guests’ names by tables in the order you gave me. Gorgeous thank you cards that are eye-catching. I will take care of every tiny detail, so you don’t have to!
At alyssandra, I work with awesome couples globally to develop their Event Wedding Stationery. I am an exquisite boutique stationer based in Queenstown, New Zealand.
I specialise in hand-drawn and custom-made NZ Wedding Stationery that resonance’s your personality like no other wedding stationer. The moment one of our gorgeous invitations or stunning thank you cards are seen by your guests, they will instantly say ‘that is just so you’. My invitations get your guests raving about your big day before they have even arrived. Your guests will show your invitation off to their friends. It will be definitely one that they will keep for years to come.
Why Working With Me Is Different:
NZ Wedding Stationery … let me help you
- One-of-a-kind hand drawn designs by an award-winning artist (that’s me!) . Your designs should be 100% true to you and as unique as you are. Whether your style is elegant, stylish or quirky, your invitations and wedding stationery will have your guests raving before the event!
- In house printing on premium paper. I print your wedding stationery personally in-house on only the most gorgeous premium paper. That means I’m dotting every “i” and crossing every “t” – literally!
- 24/7 Communication . You shouldn’t have to worry over planning your wedding. I’m available for you anytime, just email, call or text. I’ll take care of those details so you don’t have to.
- Collaborative design process . Know exactly what you want? I’ll make it happen. Not sure? I’m an expert at guiding you to the perfect design for your personality. Clients say it’s almost like I can read their minds.
- Invitation Etiquette Protocol . I’m committed to perfection down to the tiniest detail. I’ll guide you through my Invitation Etiquette Protocol, so you know the right way to mail your Save The Dates, Invitations and Thank You Cards. I have a 2-proof checklist printing system. Years of comprehensive knowledge regarding your manners to who, how and why including cultural traditions.
Wedding Stationery Press
My Queenstown NZ Wedding Stationery business starts with my clients. They get so excited when they learn their special NZ Wedding Stationery is in a national magazine. Even better, when I call my clients to let them know their gorgeous stationery has won an award at the Pride In Print Awards evening. A competition with stringent criteria where only the Best of Best within the Print and Advertising Industry are awarded throughout New Zealand.
I am so grateful my handcrafted skills have earned 3-Gold Medals (Wedding Couples Invitations) and 2-Highly Commended (Canon’s 25 Years and my Sparkle Calendar) over the past two years. This makes me a multi-award winning stationer within the printing industry – definitely a major accomplishment!
The Edge (radio station) asked me to make the first ever LGBT NZ Wedding Stationery for the first #SameSexWedding at Rotorua. For me, it was an amazing honour. Richard and Richard and Jess and Rachel’s invitations won a Gold Medal at the Pride In Print Awards. Those invitations are historical mementos. I gifted all my original artwork and workings to the Rotorua Museum. Fabulous to hear one of Richard and Richard’s guests actually framed their invitation – that speaks volumes.
All our images are hand-drawn
we use no stock images.
All our stationery is handmade
within New Zealand.
All envelopes are handmade &
2015 Pride In Print Awards
Multi Golds and Highly Commended’s Winner of Pride In Print Awards. This is a prestigious and rigorous New Zealand Print Industry Award based on savvy design and exceptional craftsmanship. It is where the who’s who attends in the print, packaging, advertising and website publications. It is one of the last events were secrets are kept as no one actually knows who is earning an award until your name is called – so exciting!
Amazingly, I won 2 Gold and 2 Highly Commended in 2015. It is such an awesome experience and wonderful to be able to achieve that this level. My entries were for 2 gorgeous Wedding Invitations, 1 Canon 25th Year Celebration and 1 Sparkle Desk Calendar.
2014 Pride In Print Awards
The first time I ever thought of entering into the Pride In Print Awards. I was told I would not even have a hope in getting a Highly Commended. Crazy as it was with all my hard work, I actually earned a Gold Medal for 2014 for the first ever LGBT NZ Wedding Stationery. It was such an amazing achievement, the Pride In Print Awards wrote a press release about my experience.