Why Working With Me Is Different:
NZ Wedding Stationery ... let me help you
- One-of-a-kind hand drawn designs by an award-winning stationer (artist - that’s me!) . Your designs should resonance's your personality. Whether your style is elegant, stylish or quirky, your strikingly one-of-a-kind wedding stationery will have your guests raving before the event!
- In house printing on premium paper. I print your wedding stationery personally in-house on gorgeous premium paper. That means I’m dotting every “i” and crossing every “t” – literally!
- Communication . I work with awesome couples globally. You shouldn’t have to worry over planning your wedding. I’m available for you just call, email or text. I’ll take care of those details, so you don’t have to.
- Collaborative design process . Know exactly what you want? I’ll make it happen. Not sure? I’m an expert at guiding you to the perfect design for your personality. Clients say it’s almost like I can read their minds 🙂 . Guests receive a gorgeous invitation or stunning thank you card, and they instantly say ‘that is just so you’.
- Invitation Etiquette Protocol . I’m committed to perfection down to the tiniest detail. I’ll guide you through my Invitation Etiquette Protocol. You will know the right way to mail your Save The Dates, Invitations and Thank You Cards. I have a 2-proof checklist printing system. Years of comprehensive knowledge regarding your manners to who, how and why including cultural traditions. I even have videos to help guide you.
Wedding Stationery Press
My NZ Wedding Stationery business starts with my clients. A few of my clients' Wedding Stationery is in the NZ Bride & Groom or With This Ring publications. Even better, I call my clients to let them know their gorgeous stationery has won an award at the Pride In Print Awards evening.
Pride In Print Awards is a prestigious and rigorous New Zealand Print Industry Award. It is based on savvy design and exceptional craftsmanship. Who's who attends in the print, packaging, advertising and website publications. It is one of the last events were secrets are kept until your name is called - so exciting!
I am grateful my handcrafted skills have earned 7-Gold Medals (Wedding Invitations / Corporate Baby Cards) and 3-Highly Commended (Wedding Invitation, Canon’s 25 Years / My Sparkle Calendar) over the past three years. I am a multi-award winning stationer within the printing industry – definitely a major accomplishment!
The Edge (radio station) asked me to make the first ever LGBT NZ Wedding Stationery for the first #SameSexWedding at Rotorua. For me, it was an amazing honour. Richard & Richard along with Jess & Rachel’s invitations won a Gold Medal at the Pride In Print Awards. Those invitations are historical mementos. I gifted all my original artwork and workings to the Rotorua Museum. Fabulous to hear one of Richard & Richard’s guests actually framed their invitation – that speaks volumes.
About The NZ Wedding Stationer!
Hi! It's me ... Alyssandra Skerrett with my printer, Betsy. She has won 7 Golds and 3 Highly Commend from the Pride In Print Awards. A competition with stringent criteria where only the Best of Best within the Print and Advertising Industry are awarded throughout New Zealand.
Wedding Stationer - Graphic Designer is Me!
I would like to start by saying "Thank You" of taking the time to read about me, my paper design passion, and what I love!
First of all, I have been working my making Corporate Stationery for over 20-years. I just love helping my clients communicate their special messages touching their clients in a unique way. I specialise in corporate greeting cards, event stationery and creative ideas that get clients wanting more.
I love romance, love and especially weddings and I have been in the Wedding Industry as a Wedding Stationer for over 18-years.
NZ Wedding Stationer, Alyssandra Skerrett
- Studies in Computer Science, Electronics and Business
- Qualified Graphic Designer with diploma in Computer and Visual Design
- Postgraduate in Business Enterprise
- 25 years Happily Married - YES!
- 20 years+ with Corporate Stationery
- 18 years+ with Wedding Stationery
- Work with all Wedding Couples
- LGBT Friendly
- Proudly, I am a WIN Member